A little about us! π¦
Hiya guys! Me and Kat are internet besties and have a goal of meeting we have known eachother for about 5 months now and I must say it was a huge struggle to keep in contact! Our story is quite a hmm harsh as I wasn't allowed to talk to her because my parents didn't let me. We talked a lot though and we still do I love her she's my other half (obv I mean in a friendship way) Anyways having an online friend that's thousands of miles away can be really hard so I decided to start this blog to build up our memories KAT UR my other half and we will break the distance π¦❤️ππ
P.s Kat will be posting too our names will be in the title so you know which one of us is posting ♥️
P.s Kat will be posting too our names will be in the title so you know which one of us is posting ♥️
No comments:
Post a Comment