Kat
Uh hey everybody who visits this blog (surprised you do even with Em's weirdness ;) )
I'm pretty new to blogging so sorry if I'm pretty shitty at this...
Here are a few facts about me:
-I love Harry Potter more than my life
-I speak French
-I spend at least 90% of my time on the internet
-I have terribly bad anxiety
-I'm 14
-I have my nose pierced
-I'm pansexual
-I dye my hair black, but I'm a natural blonde.
-I'm going to England this summer to visit Em.
-I hate maltesers (SARCASM DONT SHOOT ME PLS)
-I am the youngest of 6
-I'm 14
-I have my nose pierced
-I'm pansexual
-I dye my hair black, but I'm a natural blonde.
-I'm going to England this summer to visit Em.
-I hate maltesers (SARCASM DONT SHOOT ME PLS)
-I am the youngest of 6
-I'm Canadian!
And yeah... That's pretty much all for now but I'll probably post again soon.
(Break this distance with us <3)
-Kat
No comments:
Post a Comment