Monday, 14 November 2016
EMI: our full story ♥️
Me and Kat met on the 29th of June 2016 on a website called CPPS.me. We weren't that close at first but later we started doing crazy stuff together! We started making puns based on UTENSILS!!(you'll see what I mean at the end). Anyways I added her on insta and we talked for a month or two on that and I finally decided to tell my parents about her. Now this is where hell broke down. My parents broke all contact between us , I don't blame them tho they just want my safety. I wasn't allowed to talk to her and I thought all hope was lost then but then a week later i talked to her again and i skyped her (without my parents permission which was wrong I know but I had no choice so I don't regret it if u want the truth). We skyped a lot and then I ended up giving her my phone number! We chatted and chatted and it was amazing. Then the best day of my life came my parents found out and THEY LET ME TALK TO HER AFTER MONTHS OF CONVINCING!!!! (Happy dance)!! From then on we continued making memories bringing us to this page rn and we share everything with eachother I honestly couldn't ask for a better best friend, And I would do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to meet her it's my dream. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦ππππ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment