Thursday, 17 November 2016

Facts about the unicorn queen : EMI

Okay I'm not that weird...am I? If I am deal with it KAT knows she's loves me ANYWAYS I DIDNT GIVE  FACTS ABOUT THE UNICORN QUEEN aka me

so here ya go
• I'm 14 years old
•I wanna be a mermaid when I'm older
• I play the violin
• I am absolutely nuts
• idc whether PPL r pan sexual bisexual lesbian gay transgender and etc
•if u don't know me I'm a quite ass
• if u know me I'm as crazy as a chimpanzee JK
•I have never tried nutella( DONT KILL ME I SWEAR ILL TRY IT)
•I'm outgoing
•i love art
• I'm going to do homework now which I hate

THATS ALL I CAN THINK OFF ILY ALL!!


Unicorn queen ou BAII 🦄🦄🦄

P.s KAT they love my weird self!

No comments:

Post a Comment