Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Hey, it's kat. Sorry I don't update often but I honestly don't have a huge excuse for it. It's currently Christmas break so I'm trying to savor the last weeks before exams.I don't know what to tell you guys lol, I'm not good at this whole blogging thing. I guess an update could be that I have a girlfriend who I am completely in love with.. in case you guys didn't know, I'm pansexual. Her name is max and she's amazingly adorable. (Edit 2 weeks later: She didn't love me, nope. All lies nvm. ) I'll be meeting her in person this summer as she lives 10 hours away. But I won't be able to meet Em for two more years. As I say to Em all the time "She might be my soulmate, but you will always be the love of my life." And if you guys have any questions about long distance friendships/relationships or anything you wanna ask, go ahead. Sorry these blog posts are so rambly and shitty. I love you guys and thanks for reading, let's hope I update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment